Forensic Access - Archive News
This page contains archived news stories.
- August 2013: "On the Frontline: The role of forensic science in criminal investigations" an interview with Dr Angela Gallop in WomenPolice magazine
- August 2013: Simon Hall’s confession to murder of Joan Albert
- July 2013: "The Science & Technology Committee has published its review of forensic science and makes very interesting, and worrying reading. The report can be accessed, in PDF format, at: Forensic science - Second Report of Session 2013–14"
- July 2013: Interpretation Of DNA Evidence By Jurors: Experience has shown us that lay people can interpret the results of DNA profiling very differently from what the forensic scientist intended. This report summarises the often surprising results of a short research project undertaken by Forensic Access forensic scientists
- June 2013: Admissibility Of DNA Evidence
- June 2013: Forensic Access is proud to be a founding member of FAPSA: The Forensic and Policing Services Association
- 1 May 2013: The European Standard Set (ESS) - A New DNA Profiling Standard
- May 2013: New forensic chemist for Forensic Access: Dr Iain Littley
- 29 April 2013: Dr Angela Gallop comments on a recent newspaper article