Client Relationship and Account Manager
Wantage, Oxfordshire (OX12 9FA)
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Permanent, Full time
About the Company
As part of The Forensic Access Group (incorporating Forensic Access/IntaForensics/Alecto Forensics and Faraday Forensics) this position will at times work across all our businesses and disciplines including Traditional & Digital Forensics, Cyber, Digital Investigations, Archaeology, Anthropology, CSI and Training to generate enquiries, increase revenue, cross sell and develop key accounts and relationships.
Forensic Access is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System. We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced Client Relationship & Account Manager with who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and fascinating industry. Knowledge or experience in the legal sector would be advantageous but not essential.
During an exciting period of growth at Forensic Access Group, we are looking to hire a Client Relationship & Account Manager to join the existing Sales & Marketing Team and also work closely with our dedicated Casework Team.
The Client Relationship & Account Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts, broadening our reach to new contacts and nurturing contacts. It will also involve working on new sales channels and territories and establishing brand new relationships.
Generating enquiries and leads into the Sales department will be a significant part of the role so the chosen candidate will need to be self motivated, hard working, tenacious and adaptable with a dedicated and productive work ethic.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and confidence in delivering outbound calls and handling inbound warm leads.
This role is ideal for someone who excels at relationship selling, has a warm and enthusiastic personality and the ability to talk to anyone. The candidate should be organised, effective with a positive outlook and an engaging personality.
- Researching potential organisations and clients.
- Building Databases of prospects and opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange calls/meetings
- Generate leads for the Company’s various departments through sales calls and email campaigns to drive revenue and increase profitability.
- Identify trends, potential partnerships, and innovative ways of reaching existing markets
- Increase the value of existing customers and attract new ones
- Understand the needs of clients and apply features and benefits accordingly.
- Client visits – Arranging/and/or attending
- Work with marketing to come up with content ideas and strategies
- Develop strategies to re-engage lapsed clients
- Daily account Management and customer care.
- Attending conferences, networking & industry events
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Sales, Account Management, Marketing or a related field
- Strong Communication skills
- IT Fluency - Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone
- Ability to manage projects and multitask
- Proven track record in generating leads and opening doors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive, focused and self-disciplined
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty
- Strategic and commercially astute
- Good research skills to identify contacts and opportunities
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and social channels
- Experience of the legal sector is preferable but not essential
Generic Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees and members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work
- Cooperate with the Company, making sure you get proper training and you understand and follow the company’s health and safety policies
- Not to interfere with or misuse anything that has been provided for your health, safety or welfare
- Report any injuries, strains or illnesses you suffer as a result of doing your job
- Tell your employer if something happens that might affect your ability to work (EG becoming pregnant or suffering an injury)
- If you drive, or operate machinery, to tell your employer if you take medication that makes you drowsy.
This job description should be regarded only as a guidance to the duties required and is not definitive or restrictive in any way. It may be reviewed in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the job holder.
- Ensure that you comply with all reasonable management requests and instructions
- Comply with all and Company policies and procedures including without limitation, those detailed in our quality management system, the Company employee handbook and anything else released of an official nature.
Training and Self Development
Continued development and training support will be given to the successful candidate
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK