Digital Marketing Executive
Permanent, Full time
Digital Marketing Manager
Forensic Access is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System. We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced digital marketing executive who’s keen to learn. We are looking for a passionate person who’s ready to help the team shape, manage and optimise all of our digital marketing (working alongside a content creator and a designer).
- Day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the website CMS
- Developing SEO skills (with tuition) and undertaking SEO tasks
- Managing publication across social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Managing creation and distribution of newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Manging communications with third party digital providers (Agencies for dev and PPC)
- Developing understanding (with tuition) of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to take ownership of work and deliver campaigns from start to finish.
- Development of our Training & Events offering (including regular Webinars)
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn digital skills, especially SEO.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Highly enthusiastic with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and used to taking ownership of workload and deliverables.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with B2B websites in a regulated sector.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Trello
- Experience working with suite of Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console)
- Experience working with CRMs and mail/newsletter systems.
- Excellent English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Fluency with all Office products, notably Word and Excel
- Experience working in a digital or marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ work experience working in digital marketing.
What we offer:
- A role at one of the UK’s best forensic science companies
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Immediate pension enrolment & Death in service
- Flexible work schedule
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
We expect this role to be a mix of WFH and 1-2 days per week in the office which is Covid secure.
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover letter (detailing any digital marketing campaigns you were instrumental in and are particularly proud of) to firstname.lastname@example.org