Forensic Casework Manager
£20-22,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
Head of Forensic Casework
Forensic Access are currently recruiting for a Forensic Casework Manager to join our dynamic and thriving team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join one of the UK’s leading Forensic Science companies
What we are looking for:
The role would suit somebody with significant administration experience and ideally someone who has worked within a legal or police-based administration or customer service environment.
You must be able to demonstrate commitment, compassion and resilience and be open to a challenge. You will be a hard worker with the drive to meet the requirement of our customers, clients and colleagues. Additionally, you must be an excellent team player with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and have a meticulous eye for accuracy.
You should have a baseline of two years of administration experience and be confident with Microsoft Office. You will possess a high degree of data input accuracy and be able to respect the confidential nature of the work.
- Taking inbound enquiries from legal professionals for expert witness services and ensuring that their requirements and expectations are fully understood and met.
- Managing every aspect of case delivery to ensure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Meticulous and accurate data entry within the company CRM system in a timely manner in accordance with team KPI’s
- Communication between legal and science professionals to progress casework in strict accordance to deadlines.
- Managing and maintaining the agreed financial margins and producing appropriately costed quotations, ensuring pricing is individualised and specific to customer’s needs.
- Reviewing and quality checking expert reports and raising any anomalies.
- Display patience, efficiency, determination, attention to detail and integrity at all times
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills and experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrate ownership of issues and resolutions
- Ability to manage own workload and time management
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Experience of a scientific, legal or Police administration background
- Highly flexible and to be able to change priorities rapidly and efficiently at short notice
What we offer:
- A role at one of the UK’s best forensic science companies
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Immediate pension enrolment & Death in service
- Flexible work schedule
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
The Forensic Access Group is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System. We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced digital marketing executive with design skills who can hit the ground running. The role will involve the day-to-day management of IntaForensics marketing and wider online presence, and creating design assets across the group (including Forensic Access and Alecto Forensics).