Permanent, Full time
This role is responsible for developing the Group’s marketing strategy and requires an individual with a broad range of marketing experience. This should include strong digital marketing capabilities to develop our digital marketing campaigns and drive traffic to company sites. This is a hands on and strategic role, with the successful candidate being accountable for setting the direction for marketing to ensure that all campaigns are fully optimised and deliver against KPI’s This role will also involve line management of the wider marketing team.
Forensic Access is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
We are an ambitious group of companies and we would like to invite the very best candidates to join us on our journey.
- Plan and oversee all digital marketing to achieve lead generation objectives - this includes SEO, email, social media and online advertising campaigns, including display and retargeting.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence alongside the wider marketing team.
- Devise, deliver and monitor integrated marketing strategies and ensure that all activity is effective and generates maximum return on investment.
- Analyse market information and identify target markets and opportunities.
- Develop, manage and implement a schedule of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Create engaging and creative content, across print and digital channels, to optimise brand and market positioning.
- Manage external agencies/freelancers to deliver plans effectively and on schedule, including SEO and PPC resource.
- Provide regular reporting against campaign targets and objectives to understand performance and trends and make necessary changes.
- Track and measure goal conversion.
- Analyse customer data to ensure effective targeting and segmentation, to ensure campaigns are reaching the intended target audience.
- Provide editorial direction to the content team.
- Conduct ongoing competitor research both online and offline to provide key insights and develop marking strategy as a result.
- Line management, coaching and development of the marketing team.
- Identify event and networking opportunities for all departments and manage organisation and delivery. This will include measuring success and ROI.
- Oversee PR Plan for the group.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years + proven experience in a broad marketing role across multiple channels.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO and PPC.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to build, maintain and cleanse marketing databases.
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns based on engagement and insight.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Proficient in Mailchimp/CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
- Prior use of tools such as Trello/Asana or other project management tools are advantageous.
- Line management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to multitask projects.
- Comfortable and experienced in being accountable for delivering against KPI’s
- Up-to-date with best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org