Permanent, Full time
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £24 - £26K Dependant on Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time,
Office-based: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
We are expanding rapidly and looking for a Marketing Executive with design skills who can hit the ground running. This role is ideal for someone at a Marketing Assistant or Executive level looking to take a step-up in their career and deliver engaging marketing campaigns in a combination of both digital and traditional channels.
About The Forensic Access Group
The Forensic Access Group is a leading provider of independent specialist forensic science, toxicology and analytical services companies in the UK. Quality is at the heart of everything we do. Our Experts deliver on this quality with unrivalled depth and breath of experience across the Forensic Access Group, which has led to our work having substantial contributions in many key cases.
Your New Team
You will be joining our growing Sales and Marketing team and become immersed in all marketing activities across The Forensic Access Group. The team work closely on a variety of marketing activities across all the companies within the Forensic Access Group, and welcome all ideas on how to deliver campaigns more effectively.
We are based in Grove Business Park, South Oxfordshire which is set in 32 acres of land on the former Grove Airfield site between Wantage and Grove. These offices are an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Marketing Team to produce engaging content and marketing materials to support digital marketing campaigns across different companies within the Forensic Access Group.
- Day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the website CMS
- Use of Adobe Creative Cloud to produce social assets and brochures
- Developing SEO skills (with tuition) and undertaking SEO tasks
- Managing publication across social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Planning, creating and managing LinkedIn paid ads activities
- Managing creation and distribution of newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Developing understanding (with tuition) of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Day-to-day maintenance of PPC (Google and Microsoft Ads)
- Ability to take ownership of work and deliver campaigns from start to finish
- Support our Training and Events Manager with digital marketing activities
- Support our Content Manager with writing pin-sharp copy across a variety of short and long-form content types including services pages and social updates
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels
- Monitor marketing trends and present new ideas
- Providing support to internal communications and staff engagement activities
- Weekly Reporting (success of campaigns etc.)
We would love to speak to anyone who has the following experience and skills:
- Experience writing engaging B2B marketing copy in a regulated sector
- Ability to articulate complicated ideas into understandable, compelling, and creative copy across a range of formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn digital skills including SEO
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Highly enthusiastic with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and used to taking ownership of workload and deliverables
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to work independently
- A strong passion for marketing, communications and digital engagement, with an interest in new technologies, platforms and channels
- A desire to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with B2B websites
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Trello (desired)
- Experience working with suite of Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console) (desired – tuition is available if required)
- Experience working with CRMs and mail/newsletter systems (MailChimp)
- Fluency with all Office products, notably Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or similar or equivalent qualifications
What we offer:
- A role at one of the UK’s best forensic science companies
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Immediate pension enrolment & Death in service
- Flexible working schedule
- Group social activities / Company away days
- Mentoring opportunities
- Online Training opportunities
- Educational Workshops
- NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
Please Apply Here.