Wantage, Oxfordshire (OX12 9FA)
Permanent, Full time
As part of the Quality team, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and continually improving the management system in compliance with ISO certifications.
Who we are:
Forensic Access is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
We are an ambitious group of companies and we would like to invite the very best candidates to join us on our journey.
As a Quality Officer, you will:
- Assist the Quality Manager in implementing, maintaining and continually improving the management system in compliance with ISO 17025, FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct, ISO 17020, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001
- Participate in external audits from certification and accreditation bodies
- Assist with the maintenance of the management system documentation
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for change and improvements
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with established procedures, and identify non-conformance and improvement suggestions
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of internal audits
- Assist with the maintenance of the non-conformance log and satisfactory closure of the registered findings
- Assist with the maintenance of all management system logs including the capture and recording of customer feedback, risk management and quality actions
- Manage personal schedule to work efficiently and to meet the expectations of the Quality Manager
- Demonstrate flexibility in operating from multiple sites
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as requested
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of staff
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Methodical thinking, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in an ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and/or ISO 27001 environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Above average technical/computer/digital ability
- Flexible thinking and ability to accommodate change
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Experience in internal auditing and a formal qualification in auditing
- Demonstrable experience of working within a compliance role
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- The ability to use your own initiative
- The ability to challenge existing processes to ensure continual improvement
Training and Self Development
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK, and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org