Wantage, Oxfordshire (OX12 9FA) or Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ)
We're looking for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Forensic Access Group (incorporating Forensic Access, IntaForensics, Alecto Forensics and Analytical Services International) is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for a Sales Executive who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and fascinating industry.
This position will at times work across all of our businesses and disciplines including Traditional & Digital Forensics, Cyber, Digital Investigations, Archaeology, Anthropology, CSI and Training to generate enquiries, increase revenue, cross sell and develop key accounts and relationships.
During an exciting period of growth at Forensic Access Group, we are looking to hire a Sales Executive to join the existing Commercial Team.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through phone and email, we’d like to meet you.
Generating enquiries and leads into the Sales department is a significant part of the role so the chosen candidate will need to be a self-motivated, hardworking team player as well as a tenacious hunter gatherer with an adaptable dedicated and productive work ethic.
- Researching and identifying potential customers or leads through sales calls, emails and where required visits.
- Collecting and maintaining a database of leads and prospects
- Assisting Business Development colleagues in preparing proposals and answering enquiries
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and information in the CRM system
- Tracking sales activities and progress towards sales targets
- Staying up to date on industry trends, competitors, and market developments
- Generating reports and presenting data for review and decision making
- Collaborating with colleagues in operations and marketing to achieve common goals
- Attending conferences, networking & industry events
- Effective time management ensuring objectives and tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and willingness to get involved
- Make a positive contribution and take responsibility for how actions affect the rest of the team
- Strong Communication skills
- IT Fluency - Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Prior sales experience in generating leads and opening doors.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive, focused and self-disciplined
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and social channels.
Training and Self Development
Continued development and training support will be given to the successful candidate
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.