Send a copy of your CV and a cover letter detailing any SEO campaigns you were instrumental in and are particularly proud of, plus proficiency with SEO tools to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Manager SEO Focus
Permanent, Full time
Digital Marketing Manager
Forensic Access is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System. We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced website manager with a serious passion for SEO. Day-to-day work will range from CMS management to rolling out strategic Search Engine Optimisation that builds our bottom line.
- Production and implementation of SEO roadmap covering everything from Technical to Link Building
- Keyword research and preparation of metadata using tools such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- Competition analysis to spot strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the website CMS
- Building authoritative links that deliver sustainable results in the SERPS
- Fluency with Google Analytics and Google Search Console for tracking and reporting
- Ability to take ownership of work and deliver campaigns from start to finish, including hitting agreed KPIs and goals
- Experience with UX and CRO and the impact on SEO performance
- Experience working with B2B websites in a regulated sector.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Highly enthusiastic with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and used to taking ownership of workload and deliverables.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to train a partner website manager with SEO know-how.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver long-term, sustainable results.
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience managing paid advertising accounts notably Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Experience working with CRMs and mail/newsletter systems
- Excellent English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Fluency with all Office products, notably Word and Excel
- Experience working in a digital or marketing agency
- A proactive attitude to problem solving but equally not afraid to ask for support when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ work experience as an SEO professional
- The Website Manager (SEO Focus) will be supported by colleagues working across content production, design and development; so coding skills aren’t necessary.
- The Website Manager (SEO Focus) will be expected to stay up-to-date with the latest SEO best practice (additional training and support can be provided if needed).
What we offer:
- A role at one of the UK’s best forensic science companies.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Immediate pension enrolment & Death in service
- Flexible work schedule
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
We expect this role to be a mix of WFH and 1-2 days per week in the office which is Covid secure.
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover letter (detailing any SEO campaigns you were instrumental in and are particularly proud of, plus proficiency with SEO tools) to email@example.com