Forensic Access is a leading provider of forensic science services to the Criminal Justice System. We are expanding rapidly and looking for an experienced and creative copywriter who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and fascinating industry. Copy will cover the editorial spectrum from producing industry leading thought pieces and white papers to writing engaging blog posts.
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Grove, Oxfordshire
Salary: £25-£30k DoE
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
- Writing pin-sharp copy across a variety of content types, including, services pages, blog posts, newsletters, press releases and social updates.
- Create a messaging strategy and content that sells our services and builds advocacy.
- Support stakeholders with written content across a variety of media from webinars to podcasts.
- Managing company LinkedIn and Twitter accounts with updates and social interactions.
- Handling and progressing inbound media enquiries across channels, including, print, radio and TV. Building outbound media relationships and PR opportunities.
- Develop house style guide, content strategy and content calendar.
- Assisting with internal communications.
- Experience writing engaging B2B copy in a regulated sector.
- Ability to articulate complicated ideas into understandable, compelling and creative copy.
- Meticulous eye for detail and experience subbing your own work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Highly enthusiastic with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and used to taking ownership of workload and deliverables.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to work independently.
- Understanding of Keyword Research, Meta Data and SEO.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Experience working in a digital or marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or English
- A minimum of two years’ work experience as a journalist or copywriter
What we offer:
- A role at one of the UK’s best forensic science companies.
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Immediate pension enrolment & Death in service
• Flexible work schedule
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We expect this role to be a mix of WFH and 1-2 days per week in the office which is Covid secure.
Please send a copy of your CV, a cover letter and examples of relevant work to email@example.com