Quality is at the heart of everything we do at Forensic Access. Established and robust Quality Management Systems support our primary objective of ensuring the highest standards of professional results, service and quality.
Commitment to quality sets Forensic Access apart from the competition and our Quality Management Processes help to define industry standards, providing:
- Appropriate and fit for purpose laboratory examinations
- Accuracy of scientific results and supporting advice
- Effective communications and timely delivery of reports
- Security and confidentiality of materials and information
- Continual improvement of management systems
- Exceptional service and support from our Casework Managers
Forensic Access Accreditation Credentials
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Accreditation to ISO 17025 means that the laboratory promotes confidence in the operation of laboratories and that results produced and valid. Conformity to the ISO17025 standard also means that the laboratory operates in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001 Management Systems
- Forensic Access was awarded accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 in May 2010, the scope has been subsequently extended as the business has grown.
Forensic Science Regulators Codes of Practice & Conduct
- The Codes sets out values and ideals that the profession stands and provides customers and the public a clear statement on what they have a right to expect. Forensic Access must abide by the Codes by always acting with honesty, integrity, objectivity, and impartiality.
- Compliance to The Codes is assessed by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and Forensic Access has held accreditation since 2017
International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation - ILAC G19
- ILAC provides the infrastructure that supports worldwide demonstration of competency and equivalent of testing and calibration laboratories
- ILAC G19 was published with the purpose of ‘providing guidance for laboratories involved in forensic analysis and examination by providing application of ISO/IEC 17025’. It has evolved into a top-level document that approaches the forensic science process as a whole and provides common guidance for both ISO/IEC 17020 (Crime Scene Investigation) and ISO 17025 (testing and calibration activities)
Cyber Essentials Plus
The Cyber Essentials Plus certification is a government backed scheme which helps companies guard against Cyber threats. Forensic Access holds the Cyber Essentials Plus certificate of Assurance demonstrating our commitment to promoting and maintaining Cyber Security.