HR Manager – Part Time (3 days per week)
Forensic Access has a longevity and a legacy to be proud of. Formed in 1986 as an independent supplier of quality forensic science services, we have built an enviable reputation for our work in many different sectors, providing investigative and analytical forensic science, consultancy, project work, training and quality management services.
We are currently seeking an HR Manager to join our exciting and expanding professional team based in Wantage, Oxfordshire. 3 days per week.
You will be Responsible for:
Managing the HR function to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business through the delivery of agreed SLA’s and KPI’s. Working with the management team on designing and implementing the overall people strategy and supporting line managers in developing and managing their teams to achieve business goals.
- Drive alignment of HR strategy and business goals, supporting implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help with delivery of the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Supporting line managers with employee relations, advising on the terms and conditions of employment, improving on their knowledge by sharing best practice.
- Managing all complex cases including absences, dispute resolution, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Coaching and mentoring line managers on performance issues and processes
- Involvement in 121 monthly staff reviews
- Training and development of support staff and key personnel
- Supporting Competency based training and development, and the management of said to satisfy Compliance Protocols
- Developing company policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and in line with current employment legislation.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing recruitment and selection strategies, managing the end to end recruitment process including, writing job descriptions, interviews and offers of employment, etc.
- Management of overtime/sickness/holiday information, as well as starter and leaver protocols.
- Managing talent and succession planning, identifying and retaining key talent across the organisation.
- Developing the learning and development agenda; identify areas for improvement to meet the needs of the business.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Monthly reporting of HR analytics and insights to inform business decisions
- Supporting change management processes
- 5 Years HR experience
- CIPD qualification
- Exceptional communication
- Decision maker and excellent problem solver
- Project & Change Management
- Experience of developing and managing a team
- Stakeholder Management
- Employee relations experience
- End to end recruitment experience
- Learning and development experience
- Up to date knowledge of employee legislation
- Data analysis
- Organisational development
- Learning and development
- Policy development
- Mentoring & training
- Occupational health
- Knowledge of TUPE
We offer a number of employee benefits including, group pension plan, gym membership and medical insurance.
If you meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Sharon Taylor.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone individually. You will be contacted directly if you are invited for an interview.
NB: Applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK and will be subject to security vetting (NPPV3 / SC Level).
c£15,000- £23,000 DOE