Every day the functionality of smartphones improves with new updates, features and applications, and it’s reflected in increasingly creative criminal activity. Consequently mobile forensic investigators face ever changing technological challenges.
Forensic mobile device evidence is used in a diversity of cases from Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime to drugs offences such as County Lines. Our mobile forensic experts are able to recover vital information stored on mobiles that can help support or challenge claims made in court.
Mobile forensic investigations aren’t limited to iOS and Android smartphones, but also include: tablets, drones and GPS devices such as Satnavs.
Mobile Forensic Services
- Investigating call logs and contacts
- Retrieval of SMS text messages and instant messages
- Investigating call history, both inbound and outbound
- Retrieval of images, video and audio
- Internet history, including cookies, search history and analytics
- Accessing documents and app data
- Accessing GPS and map data
- Establishing geo location history, including Tower and Wi-Fi location data
- Determining if there is a case for joint possession of the device
Mobile Forensic Expertise
Forensic Access boasts a world-class team of forensic scientists operating in state-of-the-art facilities. All forensic work is carried-out to the highest Quality Standards.
All defence work is handled by our dedicated Casework Managers who provide end-to-end support and streamlining. Direct access to our team of scientists helps barristers and solicitors to prepare a more effective defence strategy, and all expert witness reports are thoroughly documented and peer reviewed.
Are you looking to ensure your deadlines are met?
We offer free initial consultation with advice and support at all stages.